Saturday, February 26, 2011

I've moved to Kukla's Korner

The news: At last, I am officially one of the bloggers on Kukla's Korner (http://www.kuklaskorner.com/). This is a great opportunity and I am very proud to have been chosen to be part of Paul's hockey world.

What's the same: You'll still find all the same content you do here, but with a little more focus on the NHL.

What's different: The name (Above the Glass) and the location.

The local angle: The new title refers to my big picture take on the sport, and it's also named for my Portland Winterhawks season ticket seat.

Speaking of which: Fear not, Winterhawks family and fans. I'll still be featuring the Winterhawks on the new blog, and I'll be boosting my coverage on oregonlive as we head into the playoffs, NHL Combine and the draft. Be assured there will still be plenty of information and news about the Hawks in both places.

The indirect link: If you go to the general Kukla's web site, hover over the "Blogs" toolbar to click on it, or scroll down to the right side for the list of blogs. I'm second. I encourage you to go the general web site first, as Paul and his bloggers have a lot to offer. My personal favorites are The Confluence (Pittsburgh Penguins), The Malik Report (all things Red Wings), Beasts of the Southeast (Tampa Bay Lightning) and Canucks and Beyond.

The direct link: http://www.kuklaskorner.com/index.php/atg.

For followers: You can continue following me on my new home. There is an RSS feed link on my blog. Or, even better, here is the direct URL: http://feeds.feedburner.com/AboveTheGlass.

Parting shots: Thank you to all who have followed, visited or read this blog since its inception in 2009. I appreciate each and every little kibble, visit and follower. I hope you will continue to share in my adventures on the new home. And Portland fans can keep tuning in on www.oregonlive.com/hawks. That will continue as is, and thanks to my press pass, look for photos in the coming months. And the archives of 87in107 will continue to live here, so you can peruse favorite past entries anytime. It has been my pleasure to provide you with information and entertainment here, and I look forward to continuing to do so.

2 comments:

  1. I have just read your article on 'I've moved to Kukla's Korner' and found it very impressive. I think we need to count what's the different when moving anywhere.

    ReplyDelete