Sunday, August 29, 2010

Even if You're Not From Portland, You Might Want to Check Us Out

The distractions: Covering the Neely Cup from Portland Winterhawks' training camp this weekend. The results can be found here if you're looking for some kibbles to tide you over until this blog returns to its regularly scheduled programming: www.oregonlive.com/hawks.

And this: On Monday, I'll be posting an introductory sampling on my new home at Kukla's Korner. That takes place in about another 2 - 3 weeks, so there will be more details on that later.

And, of course, they're connected: It is me after all. I'll find a way to put two separate things about hockey together. To qualify as part of Paul Kukla's umbrella of bloggers, he asked all of us to post on his members' blog. For mine, I chose as my subject a little mini-draftee watch and a tribute to Ryan and Nino and all our Portland Winterhawks' draftees. You can check it out here:
http://tinyurl.com/29ejvay

And if you found this blog through oregonlive: Put Portland Winterhawks into the search bar for plenty of archival Hawks material to tide you over until I post something new here on Tuesday.

Next up: Back to our regularly scheduled programming on Tuesday with the collective bargaining agreement.

No comments:

Post a Comment